Although our various gatherings have a variety of purposes and styles, there are a few things that are generally common to all of them.
- Children and Families are welcome. We expect kids to be kids and we don’t want parents, carers or grandparents that bring their children to attend a meeting or event to feel stressed about them having to be on their best behaviour.
- There is no dress code, some folks prefer to look smart, some tend to dress more casually. Please wear whatever you would normally wear or be comfortable in.
- It’s free. You don’t have to bring money, or put anything into an offering.
- You don’t have to believe or think in a certain way to attend and you don’t have to join in anything in particular if you would rather not.
- There are disabled toilets and wheelchair access in both our building in Kislingbury, and at The Elgar Centre in Upton. There is also a loop system in place for the hard of hearing at our Sunday morning services.
- Our church building in Kislingbury does not have its own car park and therefore we try to park respectfully on the surrounding roads.
- The Elgar Centre has its own car park adjacent to the building, and there is also an overflow car park nearby if that gets full.
- Refreshments are served at pretty much everything.